Specialist in British Virgin Islands (BVI) Company Formations
We provide BVI offshore company formations and related services to clients worldwide. We are specialist in tax exempt BVI Companies. All aspects of the incorporation and post incorporation process can be completed on-line and via email. Professional personnel are available to help you on-line and off-line.
Home About Us Incorporate a BVI Company Payment Info Fees Contact Info

Offshore Company Land NewsLetters?


I want to sue a BVI Offshore Company. Can you refer me to a BVI Law Firm?
Staff writer:
Sept. 11, 2012

Yes. We can refer you to a BVI Law Firm to help you with your situation. Taking this step is normally the last option you should use when all other avenues of dispute resolution has been exhausted.

Before you resort to legal action, you can contact the current registered agent of the BVI company and make your initial complaint through them. Your complaint will likely be forwarded to the owners of the company for them to handle.

The cost of legal help will depend on the complexity of the issue and the length of time you decide to pursue the matter.       

If you have any questions about the above, send us an email.